St. Mary Magdalene's Church

Identifier
DZIELO/22060
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

The first church in Trzebunia was built in 1619. The present, brick one, was built in 1776-1784 (or 1799). In 1902-1903, side chapels were added to it. The furnishings of the new church come from the period of its construction or are later. The oldest monuments of the temple are: a high altar from the end of the 17th century with the image of the Virgin Mary and the Child and 18th-century side altars located in the main nave.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska , "St. Mary Magdalene's Church", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/st-mary-magdalenes-church-1

Privacy policy