Pulpit

Identifier
DZIELO/03437
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

A pulpit in the church in Łapsze Wyżne was created shortly after the construction of the temple in Rococo style, in the years 1777-1777. Together with a high altar and side altars, it forms an integral church decor made by the workshop of Kieżmar artists, Johann and Franciszek Feeg.

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-54

Privacy policy