The first church in this place was mentioned as soon as in the 15th century. The present church, funded by Barbara Morsztynowa, was built in 1646 and consecrated in 1698. In 1774 it was described that: "the church has a shingled roof, which needs fixing, the walls are rotting. New one has to be built!". - In 1777, the building was thoroughly renovated thanks to Konstancja Wodzicka of Dębiński family, Castellan of Sandomierz. At the same time, parish priest Kajetan Kulpiński took care of the decor and polychrome, built a new sacristy and furnished it. The church was renovated in 1855, 1860 and 1885. In 1921 and 1943 church organs were renovated and in 1968 new organs were purchased. In 1953, the shingle roofing was replaced and the artist Jadwiga Rymarówna made a polychrome of the interior. In 1954, a chapel with a porcelain relief of Madonna and the Child by M. Piotrowski was built on the eastern external wall of the church. In 1955 electricity was installed. In 1970 the rotten planks in the walls of the church were replaced, also the shingles on the porch were replaced with sheet metal. Five years later, shingles, part of the wooden formwork and windows were replaced. In 1983 and 1993 shingles, windows, annexes, and formwork were replaced and concrete continuous footing and insulation were made. In 1998, the interior of the church, paintings, baptismal font, and altars were renovated and the four times repainted interior was restored to its original state. Further renovation works were carried out in the years 1997-2000. In 2002 the annexes were renovated.
The present church, funded by Barbara Morsztynowa, was built in 1646 and consecrated in 1698. In 1777, the building was thoroughly renovated thanks to Konstancja (née Dębińska) Wodzicka. Since then, the church has been renovated many times. Its architecture is based on a design of a late-gothic and Lesser-Poland church, i.e. towerless, consisting of a nave and a chancel closed on three sides, and with an added sacristy. The interior is decorated with baroque altars and polychrome made in 1953 by artist Jadwiga Rymarówna.
Agata Felczyńska , "All Saints Church", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/all-saints-church