The sculpture of St. Philip was made by Franciszek Feeg in 1776. The funder of the high altar, and therefore its sculptural decoration, was Jan Joanelli of Tolvano. The altar and its sculptures are examples of so-called Rococo of Spiš – a style that gradually developed from the 1740s and was characterised by exceptional decorativeness of means of expression. The creativity of these artists from Kežmarok was the culmination of that style.
Maria Działo, "St. Philip (sculpture) ", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/st-philip-sculpture