The tabernacle with a monstrance throne was built together with the high altar before 1747. It was mentioned in the visitation records of that year. In 1957, the tabernacle was replaced with new, metal and reinforced one, which is located inside the 18th-century structure. The tabernacle is a cabinet placed on the high altar where the Blessed Sacrament is stored. The monstrance throne is most often placed on the tabernacle and serves as an exhibition place for the Blessed Sacrament in a monstrance.
Paulina Kluz, "Church tabernacle with monstrance throne", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/church-tabernacle-with-monstrance-throne-2