The bell tower was probably built together with the church after 1742. In the visitation records from 1747, it was described as new. As a general rule, towerless churches were accompanied by free-standing bell towers. The building in Grab has a classic for post construction form of a single-storey tower narrowing towards the top, covered with a hip roof. The main task of the bell tower was to house bells, but often its ground floor served as a warehouse as well.
Paulina Kluz, "Bell tower", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/bell-tower