The set of alabaster altars in the church in Kamień, where the tabernacle in question is its part, was built in 1937-1939 and has neo-Roman features. The altars in question were created by the "Żórawno" Alabaster Product Factory of Żórawno on the Dniester River (currently in Ukraine). This factory was involved in the production of interior furnishings, including numerous designs of church furnishings like altars, pulpits, candlesticks, balustrades and wall linings. In the first stage of works, the high altar in question was made, which was ready in autumn 1937. Subsequently, two side altars, a pulpit and a baptismal font were created, as well as a balustrade separating the chancel from the nave (removed in 1979), completed in February 1939. The completed furnishings set was consecrated on 8 July 1939.
Justyna Kuska, "Church tabernacle", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/church-tabernacle-3