The baptismal font was created in the second half of the 15th century. It was part of the furnishings of the previous gothic church from 1425, which was formerly located in Grab. It was transferred to a new temple built in 1742, where it is located until today. The baptismal font from Grab has a typical, for the period when it was created, a chalice-shaped form on an octagonal plan, with a bowl with a relatively modest decoration consisting only of simple traceries. Similar works with such decoration are also found in the church in Łapanów and in the church of Poor Clares in Stary Sącz.
Paulina Kluz, "Baptismal font", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/baptismal-font