The temple was erected in the years 1895-1908 and funded by Countess Anna Branicka and her son Władysław Michał, railway workers from Sucha and other residents of the village. It was built according to the design of the then-valued architect Teodor Talowski. The project was supervised by Tadeusz Stryjeński and Franciszek Mączyński, and performed by the Sucha foreman Konstanty Hajna. Put into service in 1908, the church was consecrated on 10 May by father Marcel Narcyz Klimkiewicz, dean and priest in Tarnawa Dolna. During the construction, no sacristy was foreseen, which was erected 10 years later, housed in a newly built corridor-communication passage between the old and the new church. In 1928 electricity was installed. During World War II, the roof of the tower, the figure of Christ placed there and stained glass windows were damaged. The church was consecrated in 1956, it was conducted by Bishop Franciszek Jop. He interior walls were covered with polychrome in 1957, its authors are Marian Konarski from Krzeszowice and Tadeusz Kurek from Zakopane (made together with three helpers). In the same year, a parishioner named Wądra laid a new floor in the chancel. Its design was made by Antoni Mazur from Krakow. In 1958, three new bells were purchased, and in 1962 a marble floor was laid throughout the entire church. In 1967, a new tabernacle for the high altar was purchased, the side tabernacle was renovated, and the towers and roofs were repaired. In 1970, the high altar was rearranged. A year later the chancel was extended and elongated by moving the pews, the pulpit and baptismal font were built. In 1984, the Jubilee Door was consecrated. Between 1986 and 2003 the roofs were replaced and some of the stained glass windows were renovated. During the renovation and refurbishment of both churches and their surroundings between 2003 and 2008, new stained glass windows in the transept, oak pews and confessionals were set up, many doors and windows were replaced, a new floor was laid and the entrance stairs were rebuilt.
The Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary was designed for the first time in 1895, and for the second time in 1896, by (operating in Cracow and Lviv) architect Teodor Talowski. The construction, completed in 1908, was funded by Anna Branicka and her son Władysław Michał, railroad workers from Sucha County and inhabitants. The style of the church falls within the definition of historicism, it can also be described as picturesque eclecticism. Articles of furnishings were designed and made by such artists as: Antoni Madeyski, Zygmunt Hendel, Teodor Talowski and Franciszek Mączyński. Behind the altar with the scene of the Visitation, stained glass windows (created according to the cardboards of Zdzisław Giedliczka) are visible.
Agata Felczyńska, "Church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary ", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/church-of-the-visitation-of-the-blessed-virgin-mary-1