Chapel with a function of bell tower

Identifier
DZIELO/22063
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

The building, currently serving as both a tomb chapel and a bell tower, was built, along with the other six ones, at the church cemetery in 1624 on the initiative of the owner of the property, Piotr Komorowski. Its upper, wooden tier was added in 1818, and, in 1907, Franciszek Mączyński furnished the tomb chapel of Countess Anna (née Hołyńska) Aleksandrowa Branicka.

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska , "Chapel with a function of bell tower", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/chapel-with-a-function-of-bell-tower

Privacy policy