The late gothic tombstone with the Przegonia and Radwan coats of arms is one of the oldest pieces of the Łazany church's furnishings. The most probably it was originally placed on the floor of the temple to be subsequently moved to the mensa of the right side altar at the unknown time. In 1904 the disc tombstone was laid into the southern wall of the church. It is sometimes associated by the researchers with Mikołaj (Nicholas) Kreza of Zawada, who had been an heir of Łazany since 1462.
Justyna Kuska, "Tombstone", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/tombstone-1