The font in question is one of the oldest elements of the furnishings of the currently existing church in Łazany. In 1586-1590, the brick chapel, from the foundation of Sebastian Lubomirski, was erected in place of an older and wooden construction. The structure of architectural forms and renaissance ornamentation was decorated with the Odrowąż, Gryf, Śreniawa and Warna coats of arms. The 'LS' initials most probably refer to Sebastian Lubomirski - a funder of the present church in Łazany.
Justyna Kuska, "Baptismal font", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/baptismal-font-8