The neo-gothic altar in a chapel located in a parish cemetery in Łazany, was built in 1893 from the foundation of Ewelina Dunin-Brzezińska, the widow of the village owner - Julian Dunin-Brzeziński. The work was made by the sculptor Kazimierz Wakulski, who had also created a new high altar for a temple in Łazany a year earlier (according to the design of Tadeusz Stryjeński). Wakulski was sculptor working in the second half of the 19th century - apart from making altars, he also renovated monuments. He worked among others in at St. Mary's Basilica in Cracow and at the Wawel Cathedral.
Justyna Kuska, "Altar in the cemetery chapel", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/altar-in-the-cemetery-chapel