The work was created probably around the year 1600, initiated and funded by Sebastian Lubomirski. Originally there were two choir-stalls and they were located in the chancel. Currently, only one of them remains and it is located in the side chapel. The artefact in question is a high quality artwork with mannerist features that manifest themselves primarily in use of the Dutch-like ornamental motifs (ferrule motifs of the backrests areas) and the Italian-style arabesques.
Justyna Kuska, "Choir-stall", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/choir-stall-1