The altar, most probably, came into being in the second quarter of the 18th century and comes from the parish church in Wadowice. In 1899, on the initiative of Franciszek Błachut – a resident of Wadowice –and parish priest in Łazany, the reredos along with the second late baroque altar (non-preserved) was moved to the temple in Łazany. Originally, the main area of the altar included the painting depiciting St. John of Kety, which does not exist today. Currently, the painting has been replaced with an image of St. Thérèse of Lisieux, created in the 20th century. In 1900, a painting of St. Stanislaus was placed in the altar final which was modelled after "Resurrection of Piotrawin" painted by Tadeusz Kuntze-Konicz.
Justyna Kuska, "Altar in the side chapel", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/altar-in-the-side-chapel