Fragment of Joachim Lubomirski's tombstone

Place
Tarnawa
Parish
The Blessed Virgin Mary parish in Tarnawa
Identifier
DZIELO/23599
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

A fragment of the decoration is part of Joachim Lubomirski's tombstone, built in the wall of a church in Tarnawa Between 1898 and 1930 it was separated from the tombstone and kept separately. In 2015, it was re-placed and maintained along with the entire tombstone. In its centre there is a cartouche with an emblem of the Lubomirscy family's coat of arms – "Drużyna".

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "Fragment of Joachim Lubomirski's tombstone", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/fragment-of-joachim-lubomirskis-tombstone

Privacy policy