The altar was created shortly after the church was built, around 1775, probably in the workshop of the Spis artist Johann Feeg. In the main area there is a painting of Madonna and the Child from the 16th century, and in the altar finial one can see a painting of St. Stanislaus Kostka. Originally, on the altar's sliding panel there was a painting of Saint Barbara by Sebastian Stolarski, from 1880. The altar represents a single-storey, uniaxial reredos, decorated with a Rococo ornament, adequate to the time of creation. Together with two altars (high and second side one) and the pulpit, it creates an integral interior of the church, probably made by the workshop of the artist from Kežmarok, Johann Feeg.
Maria Działo, "Side altar of Our Lady of the Snows", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-of-our-lady-of-the-snows