Crucifixion Group

Place
Jurgów
Parish
Jurgów
Identifier
DZIELO/14170
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

The Crucifixion Group placed on a rood beam of the altar in Jurgów was, until 1910, complemented by statues of thieves on crosses. The author of the sculptures is not known, but considering the style features, they can be attributed to the creator of the altars located in the church - the Kežmarok sculptor Johann Feeg.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "Crucifixion Group", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/crucifixion-group-3

Privacy policy