Pulpit

Parish
All Saints parish in Zakliczyn
Identifier
DZIELO/17345
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The pulpit was made shortly after the church was built (around 1775) in the Rococo style. Together with the high altar and two side altars, it creates an integral interior design probably made by the workshop of the artist from Kežmarok, Johann Feeg. The furnishings of the church in Zakliczyn are an example of the so-called Spisz Rococo, a style that gradually developed from the 1840s and was characterised by exceptional decorativeness.

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-12

Privacy policy