The altar was created shortly after the church was built, around 1775, probably in the workshop of the Spis artist Johann Feeg. In the main area there is the Ecce Homo painting from 1730, and in the altar finial one can see the image of Saint John of Nepomuk from the 18th century. On the altar there is a church tabernacle, probably from the non-preserved altar of Saint Joseph. Originally, on the sliding panel of the altar in question there was a painting of Saint Anthony, currently kept in the presbytery. The altar represents a single-storey, uniaxial reredos, decorated with a Rococo ornament, adequate to the time of creation. Together with two altars (high and second side one) and the pulpit, it creates an integral interior of the church, probably made by the workshop of the artist from Kežmarok, Johann Feeg.
Maria Działo, "Ecce Homo side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/ecce-homo-side-altar-1