Free-standing bell tower was built in 2012 by VIBUD. It was incorporated into a religious complex with a church built in 1773-1774. Through the use of appropriate materials and a design harmonising with the body of the church, it refers to sacred complexes with a free-standing bell tower built in the mid-18th century. The tower represents the former type developed in the 17th century in Lesser Poland.
Maria Działo, "Bell tower", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/bell-tower-2