The high altar in the church in Kasinka was developed in sculpture workshop of Władysław Druciak in 1916. The altar is made in gothic style, inspired by medieval and gothic patterns, reproducing old forms and ornaments, combining them into a new whole. The author, Władysław Druciak (1874-1923), created numerous sacral works of art in Lesser Poland at the turn of 19th and 20th centuries. He worked both in wood and stone. His work is considered a part of historicism of sacral sculpture of early 20th century. In Kozy in 1906 he made a similar structure to the one of the altar in Kasinka. In the altar alcove there is a relief of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary which is related directly to the invocation of the parish.
Maria Działo, "High altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/high-altar-57