The side altar in the church of Kasinka was created in the sculpture workshop of Władysław Druciak after 1916. Druciak created, above all, works of sacral art in Lesser Poland at the turn of 19th and 20th centuries, both made of wood and stone. His work is considered a part of historicism of sacral sculpture of early 20th century. In the main alcove of the altar, there is a sculpture of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, and in the side axes there are sculptures of Saint Adalbert and Saint Stanislaus that were created by an unknown sculptor Napadło in 1952.
Maria Działo, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-86