The author of the altar structure is Jakub Kotarba from Wygoda, and the author of the design is Stanisław Ciężadlik from Mszana Dolna. The altar was built in the 1950s. Perhaps right after 1956, when the parishioners of Kasinka brought the painting of Merciful Jesus of Łagiewniki. The altar in question was created in an eclectic fashion, combining elements of various eras. The most important part of the altar is the image in the main area - one of the first paintings of Merciful Jesus painted by Adolf Hyła.
Maria Działo, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-34