Pulpit

Parish
Our Lady of Częstochowa parish in Gorzków
Identifier
DZIELO/01530
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The pulpit created by an unknown author is an example of the local workshop skills from 1916. The most important elements of the pulpit in the church in Gorzków are the evangelists sculpted on the walls of the basket, presented in a typical iconographic manner: with scrolls in one hand and making a blessing gesture with the other hand, accompanied by their respective attributes.

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-28

Privacy policy