The Relief of the Holy Trinity, along with the whole high altar, was created in the Cracovian sculpture workshop of Władysław Druciak in 1914. The author of the work – Władysław Druciak (1874-1923), operating in the region of Lesser Poland at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, created many sacral items, both made of wood and stone. He, however, specialised in neo-gothic altars and stone sculptures. His works are described as an example of historicism in sacred sculpture of the early 20th century. The invocation of the Holy Trinity from the church in Krzywaczka was reflected in the decoration of the high altar, which features a relief of the Holy Trinity.
Maria Działo, "Relief of the Holy Trinity", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/relief-of-the-holy-trinity