The crucifix and altar in the Neo-Gothic style located in the chapel in a parish cemetery in Łazany, were built in 1893 from the foundation of Ewelina Dunin-Brzezińska, the widow of the village owner - Julian Dunin-Brzeziński. The work was made by the sculptor Kazimierz Wakulski, who had also created a new high altar for a temple in Łazany a year earlier (according to the design of Tadeusz Stryjeński). Wakulski was sculptor working in the second half of the 19th century - apart from making altars, he also renovated monuments. He worked among others in at St. Mary's Basilica in Cracow and at the Wawel Cathedral.
Justyna Kuska, "Crucifix", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/crucifix-38