The current high altar in the church in Łazany was built in 1892 from the foundation of the village owner – Julian Brzezinski Dunin – and his family. The reredos was designed by a Cracovian architect and restorer, Tadeusz Stryjeński, and was created by his cooperating sculptor, Kazimierz Wakulski. Consecration of the altar took place in 1893, and was performed by the bishop Albin Dunajewski. Previously, at least two baroque altars, currently non-existent ones, were in the location of the present high altar in the church of Łazany.
Justyna Kuska, "High altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/high-altar-14