The stained glass was made in 1937 in a workshop carried out by Maksymilian Romańczyk at the following street: św. Jana 30, in Cracow. According to the inscription, placed at the lower part of a stained glass window, the work was funded by members of the Third Order of St. Francis (Tertiaries) and the men and women of the parish in Zabierzów Bocheński. The figures in the composition depict St. Francis of Assisi and Our Lady of the Snows. The image of St. Francis refers to the funders of stained glass windows - Third Order Franciscans, which is informed by the emblem of the Third Order of St. Francis, placed below the medallion. On the contrary, depiction of the Virgin Mary, funded by parishioners of Zabierzów, is a reproduction of the miraculous image of Our Lady of the Snows, also known as "Salus Populi Romani" (in italian Salvation of the Roman People), located in the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome.
Justyna Kuska, "St. Francis of Assisi and Our Lady of the Snows", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/st-francis-of-assisi-and-our-lady-of-the-snows