Immaculate Heart of Mary

Parish
Blessed Virgin Mary or the Assumption parish in Krzęcin
Identifier
DZIELO/03038
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

Stained glass with the scene of the Heart of Mary was created in 1952 in the workshop "S.G. Żeleński" in Cracow. The design was prepared by Władysław Jastrzębski, co-author of the implementation in Mogiła and Mszana Dolna. Stained glass were given by parishioners of Krzęcin.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "Immaculate Heart of Mary", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/immaculate-heart-of-mary

Privacy policy