Baptismal font

Identifier
DZIELO/02090
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Justyna Kuska

Abstract

The baptismal font is part of a larger set of church furnishings, which, at the end of the 1930s, were ordered to the "Żórawno" Alabaster Factory of Żórawno on the Dniester River (currently in Ukraine) belonging to the Czartoryski family. In the aforementioned factory, in the years 1937-1939, a neo-Roman high altar and two side altars, a pulpit, a baptismal font in question and a no longer existing balustrade separating the chancel from the nave (removed in 1979) were made for the church in Kamień.

How to cite?

Justyna Kuska, "Baptismal font", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/baptismal-font-4

Privacy policy