Side altar of St. Anthony of Padua

Identifier
DZIELO/13615
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

Altar with the representation of Saint Anthony of Padua in the Church of the Holy Name of Mary is, together with the two other altars, the pulpit and the choir, a coherent article of furnishings created for a newly built temple in 1828. All of them come from the same workshop, which used historising forms. The influence of the late Baroque is visible in the side altars.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "Side altar of St. Anthony of Padua", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-of-st-anthony-of-padua

Privacy policy