Side altar of Our Lady of the Rosary

Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska


The altar with the representation of Our Lady of the Rosary in the Church of the Holy Name of Mary is, together with the other two altars, the pulpit and the choir, a coherent article of furnishings created for a newly built temple in 1828. All of them come from the same workshop, which used historising forms. The influence of the late Baroque is visible in the side altars.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "Side altar of Our Lady of the Rosary", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2024, source:

Privacy policy