High altar of Our Lady of the Snows

Identifier
DZIELO/13629
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

The altar was built during the construction of the church in 1828 and consecrated in 1834 by the Bishop of Tarnów, Franciszek de Paulo Pisztek. Together with two side altars, the pulpit and the choir, it is a coherent piece of furnishings, which is the work of a workshop using historising forms.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "High altar of Our Lady of the Snows", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/high-altar-of-our-lady-of-the-snows

Privacy policy