Pulpit

Identifier
DZIELO/13604
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

The pulpit hanging on the north wall of the Church of The Holy Name of Mary was made in 1928, immediately after the construction of the first stone church was completed. Together with three altars and a choir, it is part of classical furnishings made by the same workshop.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-6

Privacy policy