The present music choir was created in 1865 on the initiative of the parish priest in Łazany - father Luwik Nawarra. The work combines different style features. In terms of form, it replicates the arrangement of the earlier, baroque choir with a concave-convex line. Ornamentation refers to to various epochs - traceries to the Gothic and pelmet to modern art.
Justyna Kuska, "Music choir", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/music-choir