Music choir

Parish
St. Martin's parish in Krempachy
Identifier
DZIELO/02957
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The music choir was created in the late Baroque style with the concave-convex balustrade pattern - typical of that period. According to records form the parish chronicle, it was created in 1744. Painted decorations in the form of stylized flower compositions on a black background, located in the area of windowsills are much later, probably created in the 19th century.

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Music choir", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/music-choir-1

Privacy policy