Organ front

Identifier
DZIELO/13624
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

The organs with 8 manual and 2 pedal registers, located in the church choir, were made in 1908 for the price of 2,400 crowns by Tomasz Fall, an organ builder from Szczyrzyc. Fall was a well-known craftsman whose works can be admired in many churches of southern Lesser Poland, including Szczyrzyc, Frydman and Harklowa.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska, "Organ front", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/organ-front-4

Privacy policy