Bell tower

Identifier
DZIELO/12621
Catalogue note author
Agata Felczyńska

Abstract

The 17th-century baroque bell tower was replaced in 1872 with the present one, which was built as a post and beam construction, on a square plan and on a stone base. Its primary task is to house bells, however, the ground floor also serves as a warehouse.

How to cite?

Agata Felczyńska , "Bell tower", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/bell-tower-8

Privacy policy