A wooden bell tower of steel structure, erected on a square ground plan with walls narrowing upwards, located in the northeastern part of the church cemetery. It houses three bells, including a renaissance one from around 1535, probably funded by father Paweł of Wadowice, and two bells made in Felczyński foundry in Przemyśl in 1959. The steel structure of the bell tower was erected in 1968. It was blessed by the then Bishop of Cracow, Karol Wojtyła. In 1997, the structure was covered with wooden boards.
Justyna Kuska, "Bell tower", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/bell-tower-1