Bell tower

Identifier
DZIELO/12731
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Justyna Kuska

Abstract

The bell tower represents the zvonnitsa type was built in 1908 in Neo-Romanesque style by Jan Hołuj - builder from Myślenice. Three bells, funded in 1972 by parishioners of Stróże, were hung in it. All of them were made in the Jan Felczynski's Bell Foundry in Taciszów.

How to cite?

Justyna Kuska, "Bell tower", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/bell-tower-4

Privacy policy