Baptismal font

Parish
Giebułtów
Identifier
DZIELO/01389
Amount
1
Detailed dimensions
Spell diameter – 60 cm
Detailed dimensions
Spell diameter – 60 cm
Catalogue note author
Józef Skrabski

Abstract

The baptismal font was created around 1666 in the stonemasonry centre in Dębnik near Krzeszowice. Based on the initials, it can be presumed that its funder was parish priest A. Majerowski, doctor of theology. Identical baptismal fonts were produced in Dębnik throughout the 17th and 18th centuries.

How to cite?

Józef Skrabski, "Baptismal font ", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/baptismal-font-28

Privacy policy