Chancel wall polychrome

Parish
Giebułtów
Identifier
DZIELO/13259
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The polychrome of the Church of Saint Giles in Giebułtów was created around the mid-17th century, however, it was not discovered until 1936 during renovation works. On the walls of the chancel, paintings of Saint Barbara and Saint Sophia with her daughters have been revealed.

Persons related to work

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Chancel wall polychrome", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/chancel-wall-polychrome

Privacy policy