Crucifix

Parish
Giebułtów
Identifier
DZIELO/01394
Amount
1
Detailed dimensions
Figure height – 119 cm
Figure width – 81 cm
Catalogue note author
Maria Działo

Abstract

The crucifix was made in the second half of the 17th century. Originally a votive offering was hanging on its sides. Now, It is placed in a side altar composed in 1954 from several reredoses into one.

How to cite?

Maria Działo, "Crucifix", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/crucifix-3

Privacy policy