The altar may have been built ariund 1666. The work is a typical example for this period of the altar structure characterised by a simple, uniaxial, but two-storey form, richly decorated in an auricular style. He belonged to the Scapular Brotherhood which was established at a church in Zembrzyce on 8 August 1666. The altar is decorated with the 19th-century paintings: the central part of the altar contains paintings of: Our Lady of the Scapular, Joseph and the Child. There is a painting of John the Baptist on a sliding pane, while the altar final contains painting of Catherine of Alexandria. At the sides of the altar, sculptures of St. Barbara and St. Catherine of Alexandria from the 17th century are placed.
Maria Działo, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-93