Altar in the chapel

Identifier
DZIELO/03363
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Paulina Kluz

Abstract

The altar in the chapel, together with the statues, was built before 1754 for the Brotherhood of the Holy Rosary (founded in 1754). The formal features indicate that it could have been created in the workshop of the Kornecki family. The expanded structure of the altar from Łapanów is very similar to the type of high altar built by the workshop in Gdów (before 1748) and Wieliczka (around 1759).

How to cite?

Paulina Kluz, "Altar in the chapel", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2021, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/altar-in-the-chapel-1

Privacy policy