Side altar

Identifier
DZIELO/01579
Amount
1
Catalogue note author
Paulina Kluz

Abstract

The original altar was built in the years 1742-1747 and was dedicated to St. Anne, and later to the Transfiguration. It was destroyed during the war in 1914. In the years 1929-1930, on the initiative of then parish priest Józef Raźny, the altar was reconstructed and modelled on the neighbouring altar of St. Joseph, and was given a new invocation of Our Lady of the Rosary.

How to cite?

Paulina Kluz, "Side altar ", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source:  https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-59

Privacy policy