The side altar in the church in Osielec was built by an unknown artist around the year 1869 in the Neo-Baroque style. Its structure is based on models developed in modern art. The altar's painting decoration was created by Wojciech Eljasz, a Cracovian painter. The main area of the altar features his painting titled "st. Philip and St. James" and the altar finial presents another painting titled "st. Nicholas".
Maria Działo, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2022, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-42