The pulpit was created in 1869. Its authorship is unknown, it was probably done by some local workshop. A particularly interesting element of the pulpit in Jabłonka is a bas-relief depicting the Sower, for which researchers have several iconographic interpretations. The canopy's roof is decorated with a dove against a radiant background, symbolising the inspiration of the Holy Spirit who speaks. The whole is characterised by simple forms, typical of 19th-century pulpits.
Maria Działo, "Pulpit", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/pulpit-14