The St. Agnes' altar was built in 1702 at the workshop of Jerzy Hankis, and was funded by the patrons of the monastery. It was consecrated under different dedication in 1703, by Kazimierz Łubieński. The reredos of St. Agnes represents the aedicula type. It is similar to other side altars created at the workshop of Hankis, such as the reredoses at the Dominican church in Tarnobrzeg, the parish church in Książ Mały or the Bernardine church in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, attributed to Hankis.
Paulina Kluz, "Side altar", [in:] "The Sacred Lesser Poland Heritage", 2023, source: https://sdm.upjp2.edu.pl/en/works/side-altar-28